Who Treats Hearing Loss - Micro Hearing Aid

Go to content

Main menu:

Who Treats Hearing Loss

Hearing Loss
Micro Hearing Aid
Micro Hearing Aid
Micro Hearing Aid
Your doctor may screen for hearing loss as part of a regular physical, but most do not. If you suspect a hearing loss, you can go to one of three types of professionals: a family physician or general practitioner, an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT Otorhinolaryngologist) specialist, or a hearing professional.
  • A GP or ENT can determine if there is a medical condition causing the hearing loss, or whether medical treatment, such as surgery, could be helpful.
  • If not, your doctor will probably refer you to a hearing professional.
  • Micro Hearing Aid specialise in testing, evaluating and treating hearing loss and fit hearing instruments.
  • A hearing instrument specialist is trained in fitting and dispensing hearing instruments.
Copyright Locshin Graphix 2016. All rights reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu